The skills required for Back End Development job are as follows:
- Python - If you want to work as a back-end developer, you’ll need to brush up on your Python skills. Python is one of the most popular programming languages today.
- Java - Java is primarily used for back-end programming. Java is often created in an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) before being compiled into bytecode, or low-level code that can be read by a software interpreter rather than human developers, making it a more resilient system.
- PHP - PHP, or Hypertext Preprocessor, is one of the most widely used server-side programming languages in the industry.
- SQL - MySQL makes the SQL database source code available for free. It’s also rather simple to use, as it can run on both computers and servers.
- GIT - It was designed by the same person who built the Linux operating system and is actively maintained and open-sourced.