The type of industry you work for will determine your responsibilities as an NLP or Language Engineer. NLP Engineers, on the other hand, are in charge of the development and design of language understanding systems, as well as the proper application of text representation techniques.
Dealing with speech patterns, AI voice recognition, natural language understanding, and natural language generation are all examples of this. They also use scripts to examine and interpret text data while assessing the correctness of language comprehension.
A natural language processing engineer’s responsibilities include the following:
- System design and development for natural language processing
- Define language learning datasets that are relevant.
- To turn natural language into usable characteristics, employ good text representations.
- Develop NLP systems in accordance with specifications.
- Experiment with the developed model and train it.
- For NLP tasks, find and use the correct algorithms and tools.
- Analyze the data statistically and improve the models
- Maintain a constant level of knowledge in the field of machine learning.
- Maintain NLP frameworks and libraries
- Changes should be made as needed, and bugs should be investigated.