Electrical engineering is one of the most popular engineering fields. Electronics companies, only hire experienced electrical engineers to develop and monitor electrical device manufacturing.
Some of the electrical engineering interview questions and answers are as follows:
1. Why did you become an electrical engineer?
Explain what motivates you in your field, by asking this question the interviewer can understand your interests in choosing this career.
2. Can you name some ongoing projects in our company?
Stay updated with the company’s current projects and describe how you can make your contributions to them.
3. What is the comparison between Electrical and Electronics engineering?
This technical question can be answered with a definition you know about each term.
4. How do you deal with the workload?
The interviewer wants to know about your management skills and punctuality.
Explain a scenario from your past work where you managed your deadlines and targets.
5. What precautions do you think an electrical engineer should take?
The employer wants to know if you take precautions while using a particular tool.
Explain the safety major to be taken before starting with any project.