Below are the popular libraries used for data extraction, cleaning, visualization, and deploying DS models:
- TensorFlow: Supports parallel computing with impeccable library management backed by Google.
- SciPy: Mainly used for solving differential equations, multidimensional programming, data manipulation, and visualization through graphs and charts.
- Pandas: Used to implement the ETL(Extracting, Transforming, and Loading the datasets) capabilities in business applications.
- Matplotlib: Being free and open-source, it can be used as a replacement for MATLAB, which results in better performance and low memory consumption.
- PyTorch: Best for projects which involve Machine Learning algorithms and Deep Neural Networks.