The following are the job roles available for Cyber Security in India:
- Network Security Engineer – A network security engineer ensures that the cyber security systems are implemented accurately in the organization to stop any potential attacks on its network.
- Cyber Security Analyst – This analyst plans, implements and keeps track of available upgrades in security measures. They also perform security audits to address any loopholes in the system.
- Security Architect – This architect designs the network and looks after its architecture in the company. They research to design elements of security required in the organization.
- Cyber Security Manager – The manager is responsible for maintaining security protocol throughout the organization.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) - The CISO is a senior-level executive who ensures that the company’s cyber security strategy is in line with its vision, operations, and technologies.
Job roles for cyber security are smaller in number but are increasing in importance due to the utility they provide. As organizations have become vulnerable to cyber-attacks, businesses hire cyber security specialists even to protect vital information and otherwise.