• An HR interview is held to evaluate your personality, strengths, shortcomings, and ability to handle the role, as well as to examine your background and determine if you’re the right fit for this position.
• After passing the technical interview, candidates will move on to the HR phase. They can also enquire about Deloitte’s history, including when the firm was established, its goals, principles, and organizational structure, among other things. As a result, being well-prepared for the HR interview is critical.
• The following can be some of the questions asked during the HR round of Deloitte:
- Tell me about your background. (You can start with your family history, then go on to your educational qualifications, and finally your professional advancement.) When speaking about yourself, try to offer specific details that will persuade the interviewer that you are qualified for the job.)
- Are you open to relocating to other locations in India?
- What do you hope to get out of this job?
- In five years, where do you see yourself?
- Tell me about your internships and projects.
- What prompted you to look for a new job?