Wipro in a campus placement to be honest is a mass recruiter and is not particular on most of technical qualifications. The role is not disclosed to you , generally it is a role of associate software engineer where you will be taught a technology that Wipro company emploees need at that time and you will be hired into that role.
Sime of the criteria’s for hire might be:
- M.E./M. Tech (required degree)/ B.E./B. Tech (required degree) (5-year integrated course) All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology 60 percent or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines Full-time course recognised by the Central/State government All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology 60 percent or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only full-time courses are available: There will be no part-time, correspondence, or distance learning education in the 10th or 12th grades.
- During the Assessment step, one backlog is permitted.
- The offer is conditional on all backlogs being cleared.
- A maximum of three years of an academic gap is permitted (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have taken part in any Wipro recruitment process in the last six months are ineligible.