What are the different types of SEO?
The various SEO types are:
- Technical SEO: Technical SEO refers to the process of optimizing your website for the crawling and indexing phase.
- On-Page SEO: On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines.
- Off-Page SEO: off-page SEO has to do with techniques you can use to promote your website on the Internet.
- White-Hat SEO: white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
- Black-Hat SEO: Black hat SEO refers to techniques and strategies used to get higher search rankings, and breaking search engine rules
- Grey-Hat SEO: Grey Hat SEO is the practice of using technically legal methods to improve your site rankings, but which are ethically dubious, and could one day become black hat.
- Local SEO: Local SEO is a type of SEO suited for local businesses only.
- Mobile SEO: Mobile SEO refers to the search engine optimization of websites combined with flawless viewing on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
- eCommerce SEO: Ecommerce SEO is all about ensuring your product pages appear among those ten organic search results.
- On page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO
- International SEO
Hope this helps.
I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related info.