What are the common SEO mistakes?
- Poor On-Site SEO Optimization
- Ignoring Local SEO
- Wrong Keyword Use
- The Absence of High-Quality Content
- No Mobile Optimization
- Slow Loading Pages
- Forgetting Image Tags
- Having a Too General Audience
- Presenting Various Site Errors
- Not Researching Long Tail Keywords
- Missing XML Sitemap
- No Robots.txt
- Not Using 301 Redirects
- Poor Social Media Presence
A regular site audit is an easy way of detecting common SEO mistakes that you’re currently doing, fix them, and implement new solutions by putting conscious effort into avoiding them in 2020.