What Are The Benefits Of Using Facebook Ads Manager? (Part 1)

#1 – Facebook Ads Manager is Simple to use
If you’ve tried out the other ad tools in Facebook, then you know that they can be a little lacking. The interface isn’t always the best, and sometimes it feels like there’s just too much information on one page which can cause stress instead of help. Facebook Ads Manager might have similar functions as their other products. Still, they’ve done a great job at simplifying things so that users can find what they need very quickly without having to sift through mountains of confusing data.
While it does contain all the features that your business needs for advertising purposes, its easy navigation, and bite-sized chunks of information allow anyone to quickly pick up tips and tricks to get their campaign off the ground in no time.

#2 – Facebook Ads Manager Allows You to Create Multiple Campaigns
If you’re anything like me, you probably have a growing fast and are constantly looking for new ways to increase your profits. Advertising can get costly if you don’t know how to do it effectively, which is why I’ve found myself with multiple companies whose sole purpose is simply advertising. Luckily this isn’t something that needs to be done anymore as Facebook Ads Manager allows users to create several campaigns to concentrate all their efforts into one product or service instead of having them spread thin across multiple platforms.
For example, let’s say your main focus right now is getting people to buy from your online store. Instead of using up all your advertising budget on Facebook, Twitter, and Google (which is likely to leave you with a bit of leftover for other campaigns), why not focus all of your current efforts on one drive that deals specifically with your online store.
Just make sure that when you’re creating these multiple campaigns that they are tied together somehow so that each ad links back in some way to the central theme. Even if it’s something as small as adding a tag or simply including a link at the bottom, this will help users who are new to your brand return back to the store more quickly after clicking through an ad instead of them forgetting what made them purchase from you in the first place.

#3 – It Helps You To Keep Track of Your Advertising Budget
You’re not going to want to run out of money in the middle of your advertising campaign and have no idea how far into your pocket that it’s eaten. While you can quickly see how much money you have leftover in other platforms, Facebook Ads Manager goes one step further and allows users to set a budget to know exactly how much they spend every day or week. You can even choose this by the hour if you needed to, making sure that there is enough money reserved for any new campaigns or advertisements that pop up.

#4 – It Gives You Full Access To All Graphs And Information About Your Campaign
Whenever I’m advertising on Facebook, I like to note things like how popular my page is in specific areas and which posts have attracted the most number of likes, shares, or comments. With Facebook Ads Manager, I can quickly see how many people interact with me or what’s working best for my business. This can come in especially handy when you’re trying to choose new content that your audience might be interested in seeing.

#5 – It Allows You To Make Alterations To Existing Campaigns
When starting a campaign on Facebook Ads Manager, it may not go as planned right from the get-go. It’s nothing to worry about, though, as you need to make some alterations so that everything falls into place. For example, if you’ve used all your budget up, but you still need a few more days to get the campaign off the ground, then you can easily adjust your daily spending limits so that it doesn’t knock itself out before you’ve had enough time and space to achieve what you wanted.