Clustering Intelligence Servers provides the following benefits:
- Increased resource availability: If one Intelligence Server in a cluster fails, the other Intelligence Servers in the cluster can pick up the workload. This prevents the loss of valuable time and information if a server fails.
- Strategic resource usage: You can distribute projects across nodes in whatever configuration you prefer. This reduces overhead because not all machines need to be running all projects, and allows you to use your resources flexibly.
- Increased performance: Multiple machines provide greater processing power.
- Greater scalability: As your user base grows and report complexity increases, your resources can grow.
- Simplified management: Clustering simplifies the management of large or rapidly growing systems.