If you’re a fresher searching for your first job in the technical background, you should know about the C interview.
The following is a list of frequently asked C programming questions by hiring managers:
- What is C programming?
- What is compiling?
- What are the various storage class specifiers in C?
- What are Bitwise Operators?
- What do you mean by static functions?
- What is the purpose of a copy function constructor?
- Explain the scope of a variable.
- What is a stack?
- What are void pointers?
- Is it possible to compare strings using the ‘if’ function?