Serverless computing has the following advantages and disadvantages:
- It is cost-effective.
- The operations on serverless computing are simplified.
- Serverless computing helps boost productivity.
- It offers scaling options.
- It involves zero server management.
- Serverless code can cause response latency.
- It is not ideal for high-computing operations because of resource limitations.
- For serverless computing, the responsibility of security comes under the service company and not the consumer, which might be more vulnerable.
- Debugging serverless code is a bit more challenging.