What are some of HR interview questions asked for campus placement for TCS?

HR interview is the last part of the personal Interview round of TCS wherein after the Technical Round and Managerial rounds. HR rounds are generally about knowing the candidate better and whether he/she is fit for the organization or not. They are generally behavioral questions that intend to know how a person is and how would he react to certain situations or what are his opinions on certain topics. Some of the questions asked in the HR round are as follows:
• Introduce Yourself?
• Why should I take you to TCS?
• What are your strengths and weakness?
• Are you a team player?
• Describe an incident where you faced a failure and how you dealt with it?
• Apart from academics, what do you do?
• Why should we hire you?
• Tell me about your dream job?
• What is more important to you: the money or the work?
• Would you be willing to relocate if required?
• If you are rejected today, then what will you do?

Like any other placement interview, the questions asked during the HR round of TCS are generic and ones that a candidate can expect. Below are some of the most commonly asked HR interview questions for campus recruitment of TCS:

1. Like any other typical interview round for a company, the interviewer is most likely to ask – Tell me something about yourself.
  2. Tell me something about yourself apart from the resume.
  3. Tell me something about your family.
  4. What are your strengths and weaknesses? How are you working towards overcoming your weaknesses?
  5. Do you have any backlogs in your education?
  6. Do you have a gap year? If yes, what is the reason for the same?
  7. Why do you want to join TCS over other companies?
  8. Why should we hire you?
  9. What are your long-term and short-term goals in life?
  10. Have you ever led a team and were you successful in achieving the objectives laid down by the team?

2022-02-24T18:30:00Z