In Python, a list is often used to hold the succession of different sorts of data. Because Python lists are dynamic, we can edit their elements after they have been generated. However, Python has six data types that can hold sequences, with the list being the most used and stable.
A list is a combination of distinct sorts of values or objects. The entries in the list are divided by commas (,) and surrounded by square brackets .
The following traits may be found on the list:
- The lists are in chronological order.
- The list element may be accessed through the index.
- The mutable type is represented by lists.
- Lists are mutable data types.
- A list can hold several different components.