International Business Machines (IBM) is an American multinational corporation with a global presence in various countries that was founded to manufacture and sell computer hardware, middleware, and software. IBM is rapidly hiring to match its demand for skilled professionals.
Below are some commonly asked interview questions at IBM:
- What are semaphores?
- What is synchronisation?
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding?
- How many pillars are in Oops, and what are their names?
- What is data structure searching?
- What Is An Error In Operation Exception?
- Create a Temporary Data Set.
- Explain a dispute?
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of typecasting.
- Distinguish between WebSphere and WebLogic.
- What is the difference between a base class and a derived class? What is the connection between these two?
- What is the meaning of the default clause in a switch statement?
- How is one-dimensional memory represented?
IBM has case interview questions as well so please some case studies related to the position you are applying for.