What are different types of SEO ?
These are types of SEO you need for a well-rounded organic search strategy:
- Technical SEO: The main goal of technical SEO is to ensure that search engine crawlers can crawl and index a website without any problems.
- On-Page SEO: On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines.
- Content SEO: Content SEO is a subset of on-page SEO. It is all about the quality of the content and how to make it better.
- Off-Page SEO: Off-Page SEO refers on increasing the authority of your domain through content creation and earning backlinks from other websites.
- Local SEO: Local SEO refers to the process of ‘optimizing’ your online presence to attract more business from relevant local searches.
- Mobile SEO: Mobile SEO refers to the search engine optimization of websites combined with flawless viewing on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
- eCommerce SEO: Search engine optimization has the potential to boost your e-commerce site’s sales and revenue and make you the market leader in your industry.