If you are appearing for a software engineering interview, you may expect to be asked questions about data structures, which are one of the most essential topics in the field.
Following are some top data structures interview questions:
1. What are Data Structures and their types?
2. Explain hashing technique
3. What is the use of Data Structures?
4. What are some examples of tree data structure applications?
5. What are the various stack applications?
6. Define an array in a few words.
7. Define a doubly linked list?
8. What is a matrix?
9. How do you connect two nodes?
10. Explain the linked list and its types
You can expect these questions in your interview but you should still put extra effort into the basics.