Agile is a popular software management style, and scrum masters, developers, and testers are in great demand in agile projects.
Following is a list of the best Agile interview questions:
- What is the distinction between Extreme Programming and Scrum?
- What are the four agile manifesto values?
- Explain tracer bullet?
- What are some of the benefits of the Agile process?
- Mention what a burndown chart should emphasize.
- Define “velocity” in Agile?
- What does “product roadmap” mean?
- What sets it apart from traditional waterfalls or the V model?
- What Exactly Is Re-factoring?
- What do you know about Scrum obstacles?