Interviews are certainly a anxious period for freshers and even for experienced guys, hence there are certain things that you should avoid in an interview:
- While in a interview it is advised that you should not lie, if the interviewer catches you lying or if the company finds out that you lied about certain topics in interview that could lead to black mark and even a immediate termination.
- Hence, it is advised not to lie in Interview.
- Donot make false promises which you are not aware about or not confident about.
- Donot be over confident before the interviewer, always answer with confidence and positivity.
- Donot look here and there in a interview, always have a eye contact with the interviewer.
- You should also have a positive body language.