Should I work for extra time to do the very best for my job?

Should I work for extra time to do the very best for my job?

1 Like

There are some people who consider to work for Long Hours to show their employers that they are dedicated to the task assigned and want to contribute more to their Organisation.
However, Working for Long Hours Increases the Stress to your mind & body, which might make you less productive in the long run.
-Plan your day in a better way.
-Make a list of tasks to be completed.
-Stop Postponing your Tasks
-Take help from your Seniors or Colleagues which would help you to be trained by them and complete your task in timely fashion.
As said by Allen F. Morgenstern, “work smarter…not harder”. Try following this in your everyday schedule.
All the Best! :slight_smile:

Not always. Here is where efficiency comes in place. I understand sometimes it’s important to work some extra hours, but it should be for a specific period only when you have a target to achieve which can’t be achieved in your work hours. I have worked extra hours at times but I realized I was missing out on lot many things by extending my work hours, we keep on working and life passes by….! Set your priorities right so that you can enjoy both, work and personal life. There has to be a balance.