On which social media platforms should my business establish a presence?
Social media is growing exponentially, and which is why it is very important for businesses, to leverage its power to grow. About 45% of the global population is active daily on Social Media, says this research.
However, the customers are present on various platforms–mostly all–but prefer using one over another.
- Facebook - Engaging your audience, Collecting reviews, Customer service, Advertising
- Twitter - Building industry authority, Real-Life updates
- LinkedIn - Reaching B2B prospects and potential employees
- YouTube - Highlighting company culture, Tutorials, Demonstrations
- Pinterest - Sharing products, built-in shopping feature
- Instagram - Building your brand’s identity, sponsored posts, Live video feature.
- Snapchat - Real-Time updates, Promoting events
- StumbleUpon - Increasing site traffic, Paid Discovery tool
These platforms can surely help your business to grow on social media, in 2020.