Of all the Twitter tools, which are your favorites?

Though there are many tools for Twitter, at the end of the day I think that the ones that are really useful are the ones that you use every day and they serve you.

Of all of them, I would first highlight TweetDeck, which is a tool to monitor Twitter activity in real-time, that is, to see what is being said around a certain hashtag, mentions, users, keywords, etc. Moreover, it also helps you to see what is being said, what is happening at that moment on Twitter.

The second is Tweet Binder. This tool helps us measure the impact of a specific campaign, including statistics, the number of tweets, most active users, etc. I would highlight that this tool has a very intuitive panel, very simple to use, but at the same time, it is very powerful.

The third one would be Buffer. It helps you to schedule tweets over time. So if you can’t be there at a certain time, on Twitter, you can leave that content and those tweets can be scheduled on the required date and time.

Twitter Booster: Follow / Unfollow

One of the most powerful twitter growth platforms on the market, Grows your community on Twitter by targeting the right audience. Think of our Booster tool as a matchmaker that connects you with people most interested in what you have to offer. Prune your list of those you follow by seeing who follows you back, who’s recently unfollowed you, and who’s inactive.

Stemming from this, this helps you find & share content on the fly; and finally allows you to setup and track custom streams of social content, all organized by tabs so you can monitor them by category. Respond & comment directly on the content of your interest from the streams.

Tweepi is a simple to use, yet incredible Twitter tool that will help you get Twitter followers fast. Forget about spending many hours of your time trying to discover and engage with users on Twitter; this tool will help you spend only a few minutes of your time on actions that will help you add more Twitter followers.
I hope you find this information helpful…see you on the next topic