Here are the most important aspects that a brand strategy should avoid
- Not researching competitors enough – When competitors are not researched well, a brand may offer the same message. This can affect a brand in attracting customers.
- No long-term brand vision – A brand’s long term mission statement is important for a brand marketer to understand and align objectives. Short term goals may not work at all times.
- Not having a clear understanding of user persona – Clear understanding of target user segment and their pain point, attitude, behaviour is foundational to building and executing a great brand strategy
A brand marketing strategy is successful only when:
- The purpose of the brand is clear.
- The target market is well-researched.
- Create the right message for the intended audience.
- Brand guidelines are created well.
- All competitors are researched.
I hope you find this information helpful…see you on the next topic