List down some of the popular social media tools ?
Here are some of the most-used social media tools used by some of the world’s top brands:
- BuzzSumo: Tool that lets you find the most shared content and trending influencers.
- Google Trends: A completely free tool that Google created to help anyone search for trending topics online.
- Buffer Publish: To schedule social media posts, analyze performance, and manage all their accounts in one place.
- Canva: To create beautiful images without a designer.
- Unsplash: Massive library of free professional photos you can use — free!
- Animoto: One of our go-to social media tools for quickly creating stunning marketing videos.
- Feedly: To follow specific influencers and industry news, and Flipboard to keep up to date with bigger stories.
- Buffer Reply: It’s a single inbox where you can see all of these conversations happening.
- HubSpot’s Social Inbox Tool: To schedule your posts, integrate your social networks with your blog, and monitor messages and mentions so you can nurture new leads.
- Kicksta: An Instagram growth service that helps you get more organic followers on your Instagram business account.
- Later: Lets you plan and schedule your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest posts.
- Lightroom: A tool that lets you organize and edit photos.
- Unfold: helps you create beautiful templates for Instagram stories.
- Marketing Video Builder: Helps you make professional-tier videos to engage with audiences.
- Design Wizard: Has a library of over a million multimedia graphics for inspiration and use.
- Falcon: Allows you to create posts for social networks on a collaborative content calendar.