I've got job offers from Tech Mahindra, Accenture and HCL Technologies with similar packages and roles. Which company might be good place to start off with, for a fresher like me (considering higher studies in mind)?

Because all companies are at the same level, as a fresher, you can join any of them and work hard, but I can give you some parameters to help you choose.

1. Accenture I am currently employed here; the work environment is fantastic, there is no pressure or deadlines, and the managers are flexible. However, as a fresher, they mainly provide support and maintenance, so if you are looking for hardcore development, the company may disappoint you a little.

2. Tech Mahindra has high work pressure, no shift pay, and long hours, but it is still an excellent place to grow in the long run. Tech Mahindra also allows you to apply your skills outside the digital world, such as in the automotive or agriculture sectors.

3. HCL As a fresher, I would not recommend them because they pay too little and are in Chennai so that you can take a chance.

Accenture has a slight advantage over the others due to its brand name and international company tag and a suitable environment in which to learn a lot.