The following is answered by one of the ex-employees of the company:
It all depends on what you want.
If you answer yes to the majority of the following questions, you should consider joining:
- Are data science and analytics something you have always wanted to do? Do you wish to get a good start in your career?
- Are you willing to accept a poorly structured pay structure that will limit your ability to save, especially in a place like Bengaluru?
- Would you be adaptable to changing work hours (which are most likely to belong)? Are you okay with a work-life balance that is essentially non-existent?
- Would you be able to pick things up rapidly without much assistance from your peers? (This could be beneficial to your job.)
- Do you mind if your boss is untrustworthy and unprofessional?
- Do you enjoy working in a setting with many young people who like to work hard and party even harder?
- Do you enjoy shouldering duties and, with them, a slew of new difficulties in your professional life?
- Are you okay with your knowledge expanding horizontally, across a variety of areas and tools, but not profoundly in anyone?
(Basically, after three years, you will know much corporate BS.) I never had much to brag about throughout my three years there.