Cyber security has a very promising career outlook due to the following reasons:
• There is underemployment in this sector in various industries as many organizations vary in the magnitude of the threat that these security breaches can pose.
• Countries also have a deficit of employees in this sector. This might be due to the lack of awareness in the education sector regarding this subject.
• The chances of unemployment post the knowledge of this sector is unlikely due to the lack of workforce for the same.
• The pay scale is higher than average for a job in this sector.
• There is an opportunity to work remotely. i.e., at their own convenience. Since employees are required to work with people from different parts of the country, the work will require technology that may not necessarily demand physical presence at the workplace.
• Years of formal education are not as significant as other career paths. Moreover, employees might be self-taught.