Interview experience for campus placement for Fractal Analytics?

Basic aptitude questions are being asked in the first round.

1. Computer Modelling, Reasoning Ability, Arithmetic Ability, and Verbal Ability were the four areas of the test, which contained a total of 70 questions. The time limit for answering the questions was an hour. The questions were of a mid difficulty level, with a few harder ones thrown in for good measure.

2. The second phase consisted of a technical test that included questions in SQL, Python, and R. (the option was given prior to the test to select among Python and R). Following this, students were shortlisted based on the results of the first two rounds combined.

3. The technical interview took 30 minutes to complete. The majority of the questioning were based on my résumé and my past internship with a non-banking business firm’s Research Team.

4. HR at the organization asked quite clear and usual questions about my pluses and minuses, how my friends would define me, my perspectives on working in a team, my thoughts on leadership, working in constraints, and my major professional accomplishments/failures.