So, let me tell you experience of an employee of eClerx, who was currently placed at eClerx. He has shared some of his interview experience & also some tips for those who are looking for getting placed at eClerx or wish to do job at eClerx in the future.
Background of the interviewer: he was a UnsaidTalks Interviewer.
Background of the interviewee:
Duration of course: 4 years
Year of passing: 2021
Profile offered: Digital Marketing Developer – Internship with PPO
Location for the job: Mumbai
CGPA cutoff: 7
Questions asked to the interviewee:
- The first question asked was regarding introducing him to the interviewers.
- The second question was to describe your written test experience, including the number of rounds, specifics for each round, and the sort of exam platform you used ( If online mention the type of test platform eg. Hackereart, CoCubes, Amcat etc).
- Describe all of your technical interviews, including the number of rounds and the specifics of each round (if applicable) (please share coding questions if possible).
- Describe all of your HR interviews, including the number of rounds and the specifics of each round.
- The most important aspects to consider before making your decision.
- What, in order of importance, should students concentrate on?
- Juniors’ technical skills should be developed, according to advice.
- What function do extracurricular activities and engagement in societies have in your opinion?
- Is there anything more you’d like to say to your juniors?