If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them how would you choose which ones to answer?If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them how would you choose which ones to answer?

If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them how would you choose which ones to answer?…how we can done management??

It is difficult to answer this without knowing the exact circumstances, such as whether you have auto-categorization enabled in your inbox or not. Out of the 1000 mails, usually ~600 or so are simply notifications of some sort, which don’t require one’s immediate attention.

But I know for sure, that we all have faced such situations at least once. For example: When you have taken a vacation for 2 weeks, surely you would have over 2000 + emails due to direct, cc & bcc channels.

How would I choose?

I would order my inbox with the sender name.

Priority

• First Priority - Emails from Clients
  • Second Priority - Emails from my Boss
  • Third Priority - Emails from other teams
  • Fourth Priority - Emails from Subordinates.

Depending on the importance & emergency of emails, I would be sending the replies!

Do leave a LIKE if this helped you, and don’t forget to drop in a comment if there are any suggestions!! :innocent: