If you are a web developer ,how should you prepare for interview?
- I should clear my basic knowledge on different web technologies like HTML, CSS, JS and so on.
- I should do more “research” to check the treading framework, going on currently in the market.
- Try to create a digital portfolio (Resume) to show case your skills and engagement to the society.
- Try to have ample knowledge of the company that you have applied as well as the post that you applied for.
- Need to have some standard projects, pushed in your GitHub account.