Your answer to this question should be:
“I would describe the ideal job as a job that makes the most of my qualifications and abilities, and gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself. I look for a stable job with quality supervision, a positive work culture at a successful company that will encourage me to work at my best.”
Other good answers to the ‘dream job’ interview question could be:
- A job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization.
- A teamwork-oriented environment in a company that empowers employees to create and take initiatives.
- A job that my skills are utilized to the maximum and allows me to grow within the organization.
- I would prefer the company culture to be very team oriented and focused on delivering real measurable results while still maintaining a friendly and respectful work environment.
- My ideal job would be – Open, supportive, entrepreneurial, stimulating, collaborative, inspiring, focused on fostering strengths.
- I would love to work in a job in which I can work both by myself and with others to achieve the end result. I am very self-motivated so I am interested in working in an atmosphere where I can continuously learn new things and improve my skills.
- My ideal job is – Friendly, fast paced, available to learning new things, challenging and of course opportunity for career advancement.
- A workplace that is open to communication, staff that are approachable and willing to listen as well as give feedback.
- I flourish in an environment that allows me to grow my position and gives me learning opportunities. Work environments where trust and team work are keys to success. I really enjoy working with teams and feel mutual trust and respect is a necessary component to any job.
- An environment with various sized teams of equally passionate, creative and intelligent people on projects that are both exciting and practical.
- I would prefer working in an interesting and professional job where everybody work hard and help each other to succeed as a team.