Following is the interview experience of a candidate interviewing for the business analyst role.
B.Tech: 7.89 CGPA
The candidate has been shortlisted based on his CV. He is then asked to sit for an aptitude test which he passed.
In the next step, the candidate is given a case study based on a business situation that he is asked to solve in 30 minutes. He somehow completed the task and was shortlisted for the next round.
The next is personal interviews, the first interview was technical, and two panelists interviewed him. The followings are questioned asked:
- Describe a typical analytical process.
- Please tell me how you use analytics in your everyday life.
- What can you tell me about Mu Sigma’s influence in the data analytics field?
The next and final round was HR Interview. The followings are the question asked in the interview:
- What animal best represents you and your personality and why?
- How would you make the most of your time while in Bangalore, India?
- How does your major specifically prepare you to work at Mu Sigma?