How was the Interview Experience at XIMB- Business Management Program?

Interviewee Background- A Bachelors of Commerce Graduate with a specialization in Finance with prior experience working in a Family Business.

The interview panel at XIMB consisted of 3 members – 2 Male and 1 female member. The interview started with the basic introduction question. The interviewer asked about my hobbies and what I did in my free time where I mentioned chess. He went on to ask me about the tournaments that I followed and recent matches going on. The next question was about how chess as a game can be helpful in developing a personality of an individual and what characteristics of the game can be implemented in the Management Area. I answered the question decently and he seemed convinced. The lady interviewer started asking questions about accounting entries and analysis of financial statements and went on asking a few questions on corporate restructuring, mergers, and acquisitions. The last interviewer then came in and asked me to grab a pen and paper and asked me to solve the question in a minute from when he gives the question. It was a volume of the cube finding sum where the cube was cut into 6 pieces, more than calculations it was just based on logic and did not even need pen paper to answer the question. The interview went on for about 45 minutes