How was the Interview Experience at SCMHRD?

Interviewee Background- A Bachelors of Commerce Graduate with a specialization in Finance with prior experience working in a Family Business.

The Interview panel consisted of two middle-aged interviewers, one male and one female. They started by asking me to introduce myself. Having listened to the introduction, they dived into various behavioral questions. The first question asked was How would you be described by your friends? Picking from my answer, they asked me to introduce myself again, but this time they asked me to be funny and witty while framing my answer. The next question was regarding How would I deal with a difference of opinion among friends/peer groups and asked me to illustrate an incident where a conflict of ideas happened and How I dealt with it. The male interviewer asked all the behavioral questions. In the end, the female interviewer asked some basic finance questions mostly related to stock markets as I mentioned my specialization in the finance domain. The interview went on for 25 minutes.

RESULT- Converted