How was the Interview Experience at Narsee Moonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai?

Interview Experience- Narsee Moonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.

Interviewee Background- A Bachelors of Commerce Graduate with a specialization in Finance with prior experience working in a Family Business.

The interview Panel had 3 members. 2 male and 1 female member. The interview started with the introduction question. From there quickly, the interviewer asked me questions about accounts and some of the concepts of accounting with journal entries. Once I answered them and showed that my interest area lies in Finance, one of them asked me why I wanted to do an MBA and not be a Chartered Accountant. I had a clear answer in my mind which I put forward my views to. Another interviewer asked me about my internship at a well-recognized startup, asked about its functioning, my role, and also asked about its sister concern company and what it does. I could answer all of those and moved on to the next question by another interviewer. It was kind of a Behavioral question that said “what is the difference between a leader and a boss”. I answered that and put forward my views. The interview was a good mix of behavioral and technical questions. The Interview lasted for around 25-30 mins.