The HR Round Interview was scheduled after the Technical and Management rounds. The candidates clearing both the previous rounds proceeded to the HR round. HR round checks if the person is compatible with company culture and the company tries to know the candidate better. Some people have an opinion that the HR round is just a process and a candidate in most cases is selected. The interview experience of the HR round is as follows:
- The interview started with the basic Introduction Question.
- The interviewer then straight away asked me to state 3 of my strengths and 3 of my weaknesses. After mentioning 3 of each of them, Interviewer moved on to the next question.
- Interviewer asked me about a situation in which I had shown the strength characteristic which I had answered earlier.
- The interviewer then asked me if I had any questions and I asked one question.
- The interview was very short and was easy to sail through.
• An HR seeks to understand the overall personality of the candidate and how it has evolved over the years.
• The HR starts by asking questions about the candidate like- Tell me about yourself/ family background/ the strengths and weaknesses of the candidate.
• The HR then moves on to questions that test the interpersonal skills of the candidate along with their ability to handle dynamic situations in the workplace.
• They want to hire candidates that resonate with the values and ethics of the company so that the process of onboarding becomes easier.
• They might also ask situational questions to the candidate to check their reactions and how they operate with respect to their principles in life.
• The interviewer also asks questions that relate to the dilemma they face with their clients/ among employees and between an employer and an employee. They want to check how the candidate analyses a situation and whether they act appropriately to the same.