Just like on your blog, your LinkedIn article will be read and shared by more people if it is easy to digest on the screen. Take the time to format your LinkedIn articles to be easy to scan visually and mentally.
Your checklist of how to post articles on LinkedIn
- Use subheadings to communicate the main idea of each paragraph.
- Create bulleted lists when appropriate.
- Write a clear and concise title that helps people understand what they will get out of reading the LinkedIn article.
- Include links to resources that will help further explain your points.
- Keep your paragraphs short.
- Take the time to proofread and spell-check.
- Include images, videos, and infographics where appropriate.