Let’s get stuck in and break down how we can create an effective digital PR strategy to get your business more exposure, more recognition and ultimately more leads and sales.
Set your goal
At the core of all digital PR strategies is the goal. What do you want to achieve through the PR work? While the overarching objective will always be getting more sales, I’d recommend mapping back to the goals your content needs to achieve to drive those sales.
These could include:
- Increasing traffic to the homepage or a specific product/service page
- Driving traffic to a new offer or promotion
- Growing your email marketing list to increase new and repeat sales
- Increasing trust in your brand through gaining X influencer features
- Increase domain authority to improve your website’s ranking through X links on a specific topic.