how to ask question to interviewer?
Do not interrupt interviewer while speaking, complete the answer that he/she has asked you. In the end generally interviewer gives you chance to ask question, the you can ask any professional question related to company
5 simple questions you can ask the recruiter or hiring manager
- Can I know the future plans of your company?
- What is the work culture at your organization?
- What kind of trainings do you provide that the employees can upskill and reskill themselves?
- How does your organization support an employee if they want to try a new internal transfer or job responsibilities?
- Is there any particular employee skills that your company focuses on?
Agreed with the answers given above by others. Additionally, you may like to read more on the same topic on this thread here: Do you have any questions for me? | PM interview questions
Do leave a LIKE if this helped you, and don’t forget to drop in a comment if there are any suggestions!!