How to ace Personal Interview( PI - CAT )?

pi preparation is one of the most daunting parts, PI is a face-to-face interaction between the interviewer and the candidate nowadays conducted online. At this step, the panel attempts to determine whether the candidate possesses the necessary competencies and skills to pursue an MBA profession.

• Share your answer with complete confidence, and steer the interview in the direction you want it to go.
  • Try to participate in as many PIs as possible, and practice answering general questions and mock interviews.
  • The interviewers place a high value on your eagerness to learn and your intelligence, so show it.
  • Don’t be discouraged if the PIs aren’t going as anticipated. Don’t let this affect the next questions.
  • Prepare thoroughly for questions on current events, trends, and your personal opinion. Spend a lot of time in knowledge sessions so you can deal with a variety of questions.
  • Prepare all the points in your resume and sop thoroughly so that you will be able to articulate them properly.
  1. Instead of answering the question without knowing anything about the topic, you can say “I don’t know” in the interview (read the bluff). Be humble and state that you are unaware of the facts.
  2. This is PI’s classic opening question- “Tell me about yourself.” Answering this question may result in a successful or unsuccessful interview. You usually need to briefly talk about your family, education, career goals, hobbies, and interests. Don’t talk too much about the past. Briefly refer to past education, life paths and future plans.
  3. Another frequently asked question is “Why do you want to get an MBA?” Answer such questions by looking at the overall development you will receive during your MBA and the acquisition of skills for lifelong success in the personal and family fields. After earning an MBA, don’t forget to get a job at a company where your career grows rapidly and you can make a high financial profit. However, managing as a career is also a challenging profession.
  4. Another frequently asked interview question is, “Where do you think you will be in five years?” When answering, focus on developing skills and increasing responsibilities, emphasizing goals as outcomes. But don’t say I want to be a vice president or general manager.