pi preparation is one of the most daunting parts, PI is a face-to-face interaction between the interviewer and the candidate nowadays conducted online. At this step, the panel attempts to determine whether the candidate possesses the necessary competencies and skills to pursue an MBA profession.
- Share your answer with complete confidence, and steer the interview in the direction you want it to go.
- Try to participate in as many PIs as possible, and practice answering general questions and mock interviews.
- The interviewers place a high value on your eagerness to learn and your intelligence, so show it.
- Don’t be discouraged if the PIs aren’t going as anticipated. Don’t let this affect the next questions.
- Prepare thoroughly for questions on current events, trends, and your personal opinion. Spend a lot of time in knowledge sessions so you can deal with a variety of questions.
- Prepare all the points in your resume and sop thoroughly so that you will be able to articulate them properly.