How long would it take an average person with no programming background to become a full-stack developer?

That depends solely on the person. How long does it take you to understand any one language. By understand, I mean knowing how to read/write the code and knowing when to use one feature/method/function over another. You then have to know how they inter-operate with each other. To me, the biggest factor is time and dedication. I find that I retain info better when I “want” to learn something versus “having” to learn something.

Another thing to consider is the ’source’. ‘Who is’ and how are they relaying the information. To me that has to be the most important. Two people can give you the same information, but the one who can give you an analogy that you can readily comprehend will be the one you feel is giving you better information. Find someone that speaks to you.

If you want to get trained in the field of Web Development and want to make a career in this field then I would suggest one training platform Where you can learn all the skills which are required in the field of Web Development that is Board Infinity.

Board Infinity Provides courses for the working professionals and their courses are also suitable for beginners and non-programming background aspirants. Check this awesome course Learning Path in Full Stack Development with Certification by Board Infinity