Since Quality Score in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads determines where and how often your ads appear, it’s important to boost your ratings by working consistently on your account. This can be achieved by focusing your efforts on several key areas:
- Keyword Research – Discover new, highly relevant [keywords to add to your campaigns, including long-tail opportunities that can contribute to the bulk of your overall traffic.
- Keyword Organization – Split your keywords into tight, organized groups that can be more effectively tied to individual ad campaigns.
- Refining Ad Text – Test out PPC ad copy that is more targeted to your individual ad groups. More effective ads get higher CTR, one of the best ways to improve Quality Score.
I hope you find this information helpful…see you on the next topic
- Optimizing Landing Pages – Follow landing page best practices to create pages that connect directly with your ad groups and provide a cohesive experience for visitors, from keyword to conversion.
- Adding Negative Keywords – Continuously research, identify, and exclude [irrelevant search terms] that are wasting your budget.
As you can see, [Quality Score is primarily a measure of relevance, and improving keyword Quality Score is a matter of structuring your PPC campaigns into small, well-organized, tightly knit groups of keywords. Better keyword research and organization will also naturally improve the quality and specificity of your ads and website content, allowing you to target the exact audience most likely to be searching for your offerings.
Low Google Ads Quality Scores are primarily the result of a disconnect between keywords, ad groups, ad text, and landing page content. A high Quality Score comes naturally when a Google Ads account contains organized keywords in appropriate keyword groups, ad text that corresponds with certain ad groups, and landing pages that connect with the ad text’s offer. While there is no easy, foolproof answer to improving your Quality Score paying careful attention to relevance will greatly improve your scores.