How do you decide how much you can pay for a click in a PPC campaign?
The average amount that you’ve been charged for a click on your ad. Average cost-per-click (avg. CPC) is calculated by dividing the total cost of your clicks by the total number of clicks.
Tips to determine a PPC ad spend budget:
- Selecting keywords for your ad copy.
- Research search volume trends.
- Research CPC (Cost Per Click) estimates.
- Target geographic areas important to your business.
- Monitor your position, ad spend, and conversion metrics.
- Determine the goals of your PPC campaign.