How do I get my first job as a product manager?

TYPES OF PMs
There are variants of product managers. But at the core of them are experts who ken the desiderata of the market, the size of the market (TAM), the trends of competitors, how to monetize the product, and how customers consume the product.

HOW TO START?

1. The best way to take your first break as a product manager and be genuinely prosperous is to be in contact with many customers.

2. Work as a sales engineer or professional accommodation, then move on to work as a product manager.

3. An inordinate quantity of deplorable products are made by product managers who cerebrate they ken their customers.

4. Being a product manager is an astronomically immense responsibility and you genuinely need to be in the zone to engender a good product.

5. You could peregrinate from being a engineer to a product manager (I did) and you could do that by verbalizing in terms of customer use cases first, solutions second, monetization third and verbalize about possible implementations (only if indispensable and your interview is with the Engg manager).