How do I clear the Accenture GFT training?

FIRST STEP
The first is your actual test, which consists of multiple-cull questions and coding in Java and SQL. As a result, three months prior to onboarding, you will receive online learning materials. Concentrate more on coding because if you can rub your program, you will receive a score of 50 out of 50. In the rest of the section, you need to score 10 out of 50 to get a 60 on the first endeavor. In a retest, the equation now yields a score of 65. So, if your code is executed at 60 or 65, you will most likely pass the test. Now, believe me when I verbally express that the code part of the fundamentals is quite simple.

SECOND STEP
Second, surmising you pass the fundamentals, the next 4–5 weeks will be incredibly enthusing. Whichever stream you opt for training will be a plethora of frolic. And that your desultory assignment is impervious to your fundamentals scores. All you have to do now is look for earlier batches’ dumps. Of course, if you opt to learn, you should go ahead and optically canvass the slides.

RECOMMENDATION

1. My exhortation is that whatever stream you cull, fixate on the practical aspects such as coding and other skills that will make an impression when working on a project later on. It is not arduous at all. All you have to do is take an interest in the things, and everything will fall into place smoothly.The first is your actual test, which consists of multiple-cull questions and coding in Java and SQL. As a result, three months prior to onboarding, you will receive online learning materials.

2. Concentrate more on coding because if you can rub your program, you will receive a score of 50 out of 50. In the rest of the section, you need to score 10 out of 50 to get a 60 on the first endeavor. In a retest, the equation now yields a score of 65. So, if your code is executed at 60 or 65, you will most likely pass the test. Now, believe me when I verbally express that the code part of the fundamentals is quite simple.
    Second, surmising you pass the fundamentals, the next 4–5 weeks will be incredibly enthusing.

3. Whichever stream you opt for training will be a plethora of frolic. And that your desultory assignment is impervious to your fundamentals scores. All you have to do now is look for earlier batches’ dumps. Of course, if you opt to learn, you should go ahead and optically canvass the slides. My exhortation is that whatever stream you cull, fixate on the practical aspects such as coding and other skills that will make an impression when working on a project later on. It is not arduous at all. All you have to do is take an interest in the things, and everything will fall into place smoothly.