As you brainstorm your own content strategy, ask yourself these questions:
- What niche do I want to be known for? Example: Chiropractor.
- What are my customers’ challenges? Example: Back-pain.
- What kind of content do they consume? Example: Articles and videos
- How can I create interesting yet consistent content that will attract new customers and retain old ones? Example: Create a blog on my website showing them how to manage back injury and how to treat back pain (featuring both text and video). Publish weekly.
- When all is said and done, what business results do I want to achieve for all my hard work? Example: More clients and more sales.
- How will I know if this stuff is working? Example: By periodically measuring how many new customers and how many new sales, I have made since executing my content strategy.