A group interview consists of a single interviewer interviewing multiple candidates at the same time. Group interviews are most common in industries like food service, hospitality and retail.
Group Interview Tips and Preparation Strategies
- Conduct Due Diligence on Interviewer(s)
- Greet Both Interviewers and Candidates Individually.
- Be Friendly, But Be True to Your Convictions.
- Listen More Than You Talk.
- Involve Everyone in Your Answers.
- Answer First Every Now and Then.
- Be Confident in Your Body Language and Voice.