There are a number of ways through which we can improve the appearance of our work in Tableau and make it more attractive for the users.
- By changing the looks of dates that we use in Tableau by formatting options.
- By formatting and improving the look of Tooltip contents.
- By changing the order of color expressed in charts.
- By exposing the header.
- By making parameterized axis labels.
- By using continuous fast filters for range values.
- By creating a custom date hierarchy.
- By formatting table calculation results.